When trying to up curb appeal, most homeowners focus on landscaping or repainting that front door. But did you know that by updating or repairing your roof you can increase your curb appeal by 40 percent?
GAF, North America’s Largest Roofing manufacturer,offers help with these roof tips to up the ante on your curb appeal.
1. Start off by checking the roof framing structure to make sure it is not compromised. Visually scan the roof for any sagging or uneven areas.
2. Inspect and clean your gutter systems to make sure they are not clogged with branches, leaves, or other debris.
3. Make sure that gutters are fastened properly and are tight and secure so that they don’t cause overflow and build-up or fall off the fascia board.
4. Check the valleys of the roof to ensure that they are also free and clear of debris as this can add weight to the roof and also act as a barrier to rain.
5. Metal flashing should also be used around roof vents, pipes, skylights, and chimneys. One of the most common causes for roofing leaks is due to problems where these is lack of or damaged flashing.
6. Walk around your entire house and carefully inspect the shingles on the roof. Look for curling edges, missing granules, missing shingles, etc.
I have enjoyed extensive experience and success within the Real Estate Industry!
I earned a Master's Degree in Business Administration in 2006. I relocated to St. Cloud with my wife, Emily in July of 2006. I am excited to continue my real estate career with Premier Real Estate Services!
I'm actively seeking new Clients. I look forward to continuing to serve my past, present and future clients with exemplary service!
For any and all of your Real Estate related needs, please contact Gavin today at (320) 237-7342 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ever since its introduction in 1965, Americans by the millions have em
"Gavin literally found the home we were looking for before it went into the market. He knew exactly what we were looking for and helped us along every step! Gavin not only helped us find our new home in St. Cloud but he also helped us along with he whole process, even when there were some hiccups throughout the process. Gavin's attitude makes it easy to listen to him, and his knowledge of the market made for an educated decision when we decided to purchase a home."